Ready to join the Zuub team?
We are attune to our customers’ needs and challenges every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do has an enormous impact on peoples’ lives and health. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people and healthcare, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager you will actively manage and develop a portfolio of companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue. The team consists of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful healthcare providers in the United States to ensure they are maximizing the incredible value of our software. You will directly influence the company’s continued success, and help shape the foundation of the Customer Success team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a portfolio of customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Collaborate with customers by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions to strategically and continually increase product value – All meetings and communications will be delivered with executive-level confidence
- Help define and continuously improve the Customer Success playbook, both in our product and processes
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insight – KPI’s will be reported on regularly
- Organize Zuub customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of combined experience account and/or project management experience in a customer-facing role
Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with SaaS software
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision