Ready to join the Zuub team?
We are attune to our customers’ needs and challenges every step of the way, from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do has an enormous impact on peoples’ lives and health.
We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people and healthcare, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our engineering team is where you belong.
- Create and execute manual and automated tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements to enhance user experience
- Work together with Software Engineers to enhance and improve software
Must Have Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI testing, automated testing, functional testing, smoke testing, performance testing, and API testing
- Experience with test automation tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Qualifications (but not required)
- Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Experience using Node, Angular, and Typescript
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum