Ready to join the Zuub team?
Zuub is a top VC-backed startup with bold plans to improve the lives of our clients and their patients. We have a greenfield market that’s clamoring for our solution and we’re looking for savvy enterprise sales execs ready to use their skills and relationships to bring Zuub to Dental Service Organizations (DSOs).
What You’ll Do
- Identify new DSO opportunities, connect, qualify and convert them into Zuub clients
- Present, strategize and position all appropriate Zuub product and services to prospects
- Navigate and build relationships at all levels of the client organization
- Collaborate and partner with CS and Tech teams to create the best win-win experience for client and Zuub
- Qualify any assigned inbound opportunities and pursue relentlessly
- Research and create strategic plans tailored to mesh the clients’ needs with Zuub’s capabilities
- Learn and demonstrate mastery of our technology, industry and client environments (technical & operational) to client executives, IT and operators
- Document and report on all activities and deal updates in CRM
- Elevate fellow team members with your advice, observations and knowledge… when the team wins we all win
- Understand when to travel and when deals can close from afar
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS software sales and/or 3+ years of DSO sales experience
- Proven track record of DSO SaaS sales and relationship management
- Ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize your work in a high context-switching environment
- Energy to drive multiple deals and duties at a time to completion with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- $150k-$250k/year Total Target Compensation (TTC = base + commission)
- Participation in employee stock option pool