Ready to join the Zuub team?
From the moment our clients partner with us, to the end of their journey, we bring passion to what we do everyday, because what we do has an enormous impact on peoples’ health and lives. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real, hard-working people in healthcare, love tech and aren’t afraid of a challenge, and want to realize your maximum potential, then our Customer Success team is where you belong!
As a Customer Success Associate you will actively support a portfolio of offices while playing a key role in ensuring company revenue. You will directly influence the company’s continued success, and help shape the foundation of the Customer Success team as we grow.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of client accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- Collaborate with customers while solving complex problems
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insights for clients and Zuub
- Organize Zuub clients into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, monitoring chats, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Regular outreach to learn how clients are or aren’t using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices
What You’ll Bring
- 1-2+ years of combined Account Management and/or Customer Success/Support experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize your work in a high context-switching environment
- Drive multiple projects and duties at a time to completion with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with SaaS software
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision