Ready to join the Zuub team?
Zuub is a top VC-backed startup with bold plans to improve the lives of our clients and their patients. We have a greenfield market that’s clamoring for our solution and we’re looking for polished account execs ready to use their prospecting and closing skills to bring Zuub to single and small multi-location dental offices.
What You’ll Do
- Identify new opportunities, connect, qualify and convert them into Zuub clients
- Present, strategize and position all appropriate Zuub product and services to prospects
- Collaborate and partner with CS and Tech teams to create the best win-win experience for client and Zuub
- Qualify any assigned inbound opportunities and pursue relentlessly
- Learn and demonstrate mastery of our technology, industry and dental office environments (technical & operational)
- Document and report on all activities and deal updates in CRM
- Elevate fellow team members with your advice, observations and knowledge… when the team wins we all win
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS software sales and/or 1+ years of dental SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of SaaS sales and relationship management
- Ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize your work in a high context-switching environment
- Energy to drive multiple deals and duties at a time to completion with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- $110k-$180k/year Total Target Compensation (TTC = base + commission)
- Participation in employee stock option pool